Vset3D is compatible with HD , Full HD and 4K videos. The features available will depend on the codecs that are installed on your computer.
We recommend the following configuration:
Processor Intel I7
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 RTX 2080, RTX 3080, RTX 3090.
BlackMagic DeckLink Video capture card.
Operating System Windows 10/11 64Bits
Our software is available to purchase if you live in the US. We accept Paypal as online payment.
Credit card: With PayPal “Guest Checkout” without creating an PayPal account.
PayPal: PayPal enables you to send payments quickly and securely using a credit card or bank account.
Bank transfer: We accept international wire transfers.
Vset3D and WireCast
- To import the model of the virtual set you would like to use in to our software, use the ‘Décor’ menu, browse to the model you wish to install and click apply
- We currently support FBX models that can be exported from your favorite 3D software such as 3DSMax, Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya and so on.…
- Be sure to export your virtual set as an FBX file (2013 version). Other model or file types are not supported.
- Be sure to only use .JPG or .PNG files for the texture on your imported models.
- When creating your model to import into VSet, be sure to NOT export any camera or lights in your model. They will not work in VSet as the software has its on camera and lighting options.
- It’s a best practice to keep the Polygon count as low as possible to minimize impact on the performance of the computer.
Vset3D can provide 4 simultaneous views on suitable computer.
It’s a standard control protocol in the lighting industry.
This video will give you lots of information about DMX >> www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRtTi7ceLCo
DMX / Artnet :
This is the list of DMX light fixtures available in Vset3D Show at the moment :
- Simple RGB light – 3 DMX channels (up to 80 simple lights available in Vset3D).
- LED barre 8X3 RGB (up to 80 LED barres available in Vset3D).
- Compatible Clay-pakySharpy moving head – 16 DMXchannels (up to 80Sharpy available inVset3D).
- Compatible Martin aura moving head – 14 channels (up to 80 auras available in Vset3D).
- Custom moving head 18 Channels (up to 80 Custom moving heads available in Vset3D).
- We can provide the fixture file for SunLite.
All fixtures are coded to act like the real device when DMX command is received (some features
are not available).
FreeD is a protocol that sends camera positioning data directly from the camera to a virtual reality production system.