Demo Version Serial problem

Home Forum Vset3D|Bug Report Demo Version Serial problem

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rezasadeghire 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

edgar.b
    Participant

Hello,

i downloaded the Demo Version for testing it out in our Sstudio.
    After installation i logged into the account and then activated the software. It then said that i need to install the NDI Runtime.
    After i downloaded NDI runtime and restarted the software it did not go into the 3D View anymore.
    I clicked on the activation tab and it says “Serial Number Expired”. I had to completely uninstall it and resinstall.
    Then it worked again, but also only ONE TIME. When the software hangs or crashes the next time it opens it does not work anymore.
    Seems like a problem with the Demo serial number.
    Can you please help? We are considering this software for our greenscreen productions, but need to test it out before we really decide about buying.

Best regards

rezasadeghire
    Participant

Hello,

i downloaded the Demo Version for testing it out in our Sstudio.
    After installation i logged into the account and then activated the software. It then said that i need to install the NDI Runtime.
    After i downloaded NDI runtime and restarted the software it did not go into the 3D View anymore.
    I clicked on the activation tab and it says “Serial Number Expired”. I had to completely uninstall it and resinstall.
    Then it worked again, but also only ONE TIME. When the software hangs or crashes the next time it opens it does not work anymore.
    Seems like a problem with the Demo serial number.
    Can you please help? We are considering this software for our greenscreen productions, but need to test it out before we really decide about buying.

Best regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.